Membrane treatment systems filter water, handle fluids, concentrate solutions and recover valuable by-products. PEP offers membrane elements (Micro, Ultra, Nano and Reverse Osmosis) as well as membrane equipment. Membrane filter cartridges and hollow-fiber membranes are also available.
- Membrane Filters – Liquid Filtration; Absolute rated membrane filters provide precise, repeatable, sub-micron level filtration.
- Absolute rated, PTFE membrane pleated filter cartridges
- High surface area, integrity tested polyethersulfone membrane filter cartridges for beverage applications
- Polyethersulfone pleated membrane filter cartridges
- High surface area, integrity tested bioburden reduction polyethersulfone membrane filter cartridges
- High surface area, integrity tested polyethersulfone membrane filter cartridges for microelectronics applications
Because the importance of clean water can never be underestimated, we ensure that customers are able to achieve the highest quality of water for use in their applications. PEP supplies customers with state-of-the-art water filtration products. No matter whether you are looking for carbon filters, pleated depth filters, melt-blown filters, membrane or bag filters, or filter housings, PEP has a solution to your water filtration needs.
Many standard sizes are in stock in PEP’s warehouse and can be shipped same day. For more information, please contact a PEP Representative and we would be pleased to assist you.
Turn to PEP for your industrial liquid filtration needs. Thanks to partnerships with industry leading manufacturers such as Graver Technologies, Pentair Industrial and Peco (Parker Hannifin) PEP provides the filtration solutions you need, including ultraviolet water purification systems, a low-cost and high-efficiency solution for water treatment in industrial settings.
Please contact a PEP Representative for more information.
PEP distributes a range of high-purity filtration solutions, ranging from relatively simple scope reprocessor “A” and “B” replacement filters, to more complex solutions such as reverse osmosis systems for SPD and CSR and a host of accessories such as pumps and disinfecting chemicals.
For product information, pricing, lead times and more, please contact a PEP Representative for more information.